This quick, one-pot ground turkey skillet with zucchini, corn, tomatoes, and black beans is great for weeknight dinner or meal prep!
- 14 ounces from 2 medium or 1 large zucchini, quartered and sliced 3/4 inch
- 1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1 can diced tomato, drained
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup white wine or water
- lime wedges, optional
Spray a large skillet over high heat with oil and brown the turkey, season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon cumin.
Cook, breaking the meat up until the turkey is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Push the meat to the side, add the onion and cook 1 minute.
Add the black beans, corn, tomato, jalapeño pepper, garlic, and stir with 1/4 cup wine/water.
Add the zucchini remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and cumin.
Mix and cover, cook low 4 to 5 minutes or until the zucchini is tender crisp.
Serve with lime wedges and more cilantro if desired.