Let’s get ready for some football!! This Beer cheese dip is perfect for any game day party.
A combination of your favorite beer, a variety of cheeses, and ranch seasonings this recipe is a welcome addition to any appetizer spread! Serve with pretzel bites, tortilla chips or even veggies!
What kind of beer do you like best? Then that is the beer you should use!
- Dark Beers like stouts, and malts will produce a deep and bitter flavor.
- Light Beers like ales and IPA’s will give a lighter kind of flavor (this is my personal favorite).
- Non-Alcoholic beers work just fine in this recipe too!
Think about what you are dipping into this gooey cheesy dip and choose the flavor from there! The darker beers are best with pretzels, pretzel sticks, tortilla chips, and bread.
For the lighter side, use carrot sticks, broccoli and cauliflower or zucchini.
I use a combination of cheddar, gruyere and cream cheese. The cheddar and gruyere add flavor while the cream cheese adds a creamy texture. Choose any cheese you like!
This Beer Cheese Dip is super easy to make ahead! All you need to do is cool it and keep it covered in the refrigerator until you’re ready to reheat it!
- 1 Pkg. Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Dip
- 2 Pkg. Cream Cheese 8 oz. each (softened)
- 8 Oz. Beer about (1/3-1/2 Cup)
- 1 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- ½ cup Gruyère Cheese, Shredded
- 4 Green Onions (optional) Diced
In a bowl, mix the dip mix, cream cheese, beer, and cheddar cheese. Mix together.
If you want to serve this dip warm, bake in the oven at 350 until bubbling.
Top with chopped green onion.